2022 Toyota Tundra
We’re excited to introduce the all-new 2022 Tundra, arriving December 2021.
The all-new Tundra is a force to be reckoned with. With its uncompromising power, terrain-tackling capability, and advanced towing technologies, the 2022 Tundra ushers in a new generation of Toyota trucks.
Learn more about the new Tundra:
- Powerful i-FORCE Engines: Tundra’s available i-FORCE 3.5L twin-turbo V6 engine and i-FORCE MAX 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid engine both deliver incredible power and remarkable efficiency.
- Rugged Body, Frame and Suspension: Using lightweight, high-strength materials to keep weight down and a new multi-link rear suspension, Tundra moves down the road with rugged agility.
- Advanced Off-Road Technology: Bring on the rocks, mud and sand. With available Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) and Crawl Control (CRAWL) technology, Tundra doesn’t let obstacles get in the way of a good time.
- Groundbreaking Towing Technology: Using sensors and cameras, Tundra’s driver assistance technology helps you easily connect your trailer and keeps it in a straight line as you back up.
- Panoramic Moonroof: With just the push of a button, Tundra’s available panoramic moonroof opens up to give you a glimpse of the big, wide world waiting to be explored.
- Tailored Cabin: Tundra’s premium interior features available leather-trimmed and soft-touch materials throughout—and available heated/ventilated front seats—for maximum comfort on wild rides.
- Power Vertical Rear Window: A signature Toyota feature. Tundra’s rear glass raises and fully lowers with the push of a button, making it easier to grab your gear—or give your four-legged friend a better view.
- 14-In. Audio Multimedia Touchscreen: A big upgrade. With one of the largest multimedia touchscreens available in its segment, Tundra lets you see, control and connect to your tech like never before
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility: No cords needed. Just sit inside, and your compatible smartphone seamlessly casts your favorite apps, maps and music onto Tundra’s audio multimedia display.
- Blind Spot Monitor With Trailer Merge Warning: Tundra’s Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) is designed to warn you when a vehicle in the next lane enters your blind spot on either side of the vehicle. When you engage Toyota’s Integrated Trailer Brake Controller (ITBC), the system automatically senses there’s a trailer connected, estimates its length and activates Trailer Merge Warning—all without any input from the driver. And when you’re reversing out of a tight spot, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) helps detect vehicles approaching from either side, warning you with side mirror indicators and a warning tone. Altogether, Tundra’s advanced safety technologies bring added peace of mind to every journey. Simulation shown.
To get more info about the 2022 Toyota Tundra, please fill out the form below: